Is your PCard lost or stolen?
Call US Bank at 1-800-344-5696 to report it.
Did you find a fraudulent charge on your PCard?
Call US Bank at 1-800-523-9078 to report it.
PCard Policy and Guidelines
PCard Cutoff Dates for FY21
- Cutoff dates for FY 21 are still pending while we continue to work with the Workday team. For now, please try and verify your transactions sooner rather than later.
Need PCard Cardholder Training?
Please note that in-person training is currently suspended while the campus is closed. Training can be completed through blackboard.uark.edu.
PCard Cardholder Training is now on Blackboard. Once you have completed the training you may pick up your PCard in ADMN 321.
Attend training in person and receive your PCard.
Please click on the link below to register. After clicking the link below, a new window will open. Make sure you click the red 'Register' link. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully registered. If you have issues with the link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need PCard Approval Training?
Please contact Todd Walters at email@example.com to setup a time for training.
Browsers: Chrome & Firefox
Imaging & Kofax Links
Browsers: Internet Explorer ONLY
- Kofax Login
- Kofax KFS Web Version User Guide
- Kofax Agreement Form
- Imaging System Login
- (MUST use Internet Explorer - Do Not use Chrome or Mozilla)
- Imaging System Instructions
- Put in a KOFAX help ticket
- Creates a ticket in Cherwell
- Upload Receipts Via Email
Other Guidelines for Use
- Amazon & PayPal Guidelines
- Membership Policy
- Restaurant PCard Guidelines
- Restaurant Locations Accepting UA PO's