Types of Contracts available to users:
Agency (UA), Cooperative, State, and UA-System Contracts
Note: If the item you need is on a mandatory state contract, you must procure from the contract if your purchase meets contract requirements. Dollar limits do not apply to state contract items, but some contracts may have minimum order amounts.
Some contracts established at the state level are mandatory for all state agencies. Access the State Contracts page to view and sort "mandatory" contracts.
**Pre-approval may be required, contact your Procurement Coordinator for direction**
UARK and UA System Term Contracts (for UA System use)
NOTE: In accordance with Arkansas Code Annotated § 19-11-249, any State public procurement unit may use these contracts with a participating addendum signed by the contractor and approved by the chief procurement officer of the issuing procurement agency.
- Adobe: Combined Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) for Creative Cloud subscription licensing with system-wide eligibility for System members and students of System members. System members are required to purchase an ETLA based on full FTE campus.
- Dell-branded Products and Services/Volume Incentive: Governed by and subject to the Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC 07012015). Each eligible Campus within the System has been issued a specific contract code by Dell.
- Digital Measures - Activity Insights: Electronic system for keeping track of faculty's activities including teaching, research, and service that streamline the review process for annual faculty activity reports, promotion and tenure decisions. Discounted pricing extended to all UA System campuses valid through December 31, 2024. Contact Becky McCoy firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- HPE (Aruba): Network equipment, wired and wireless solutions now available for the UA System at deeper discounts. Refer to the Next Step Innovation Pricing Agreement for your discounted options as a UA System member institution. This additional discount process was negotiated with Next Step under the NASPO Data Communications Products Services Contract SP-16-0027 as established by the state.
- Identity Theft Protection: Identify Theft Protection services, system-wide eligibility. Contact Steven P. Wood, Assoc VP Emp Benft & Risk Mgmt, email@example.com (501-686-2941).
- Kaltura: Education Platform established for UA Fayetteville networking integration, used for course materials (video, etc.) within Blackboard Learn and extended to UA System eligibility. Refer to the Contract Extension for more detail.
- Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES): Cost-effective contract for Microsoft software and services, system-wide eligibility.
- Pure Storage: Equipment/Services/Storage solutions now available for the UA System at deeper discounts. Refer to the Next Step/Pure Storage Pricing Agreement for your discounted options as a UA System member institution. This additional discount process was negotiated with Next Step/Pure Storage under the NASPO SP-16-0019 / Contract #4600036156 as established by the state.
- Symantec (via Carahsoft): Symantec Endpoint Protection with Endpoint Detection and Response Subscription Licenses and Support is available to all UA System campuses with discounted pricing valid through June 2021.
- VOIP through NWN Corporation: Unified communications and collaboration solution established by the UA System Office.
For general questions, please contact Becky McCoy, Director of Strategic Sourcing, Procurement & Contracts at UARK (479-387-3820).
- General State Contract Information
- Price Sheet (confirms min. order requirement)
- Term Contract
- Contract Number: SP-140125
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2021
ORDERING PROCEDURE: All orders placed against this contract shall be in the form of an agency issued purchase order on an as-required basis. Orders must be placed for full carton quantities only.
MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT: Each purchase order to the vendor must be a minimum order amount of $250.00, excluding sales tax, if applicable. All items from each section the vendor holds may be combined on the purchase order to satisfy the minimum order amount. Purchase orders for amounts under the minimum order amount will be subject to a $10.00, handling charge added to the vendor invoice.
- Statewide Furniture Contract Site
- Contract Number: SP-13-0230R & SP-14-0094
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2020