- National IPA/TCPN
- Sourcewell (Formerly NJPA)
- U.S. Communities
UAF and System Term Contracts (for UA System use)
NOTE: In accordance with Arkansas Code Annotated § 19-11-249, any State public procurement unit may use these contracts with a participating addendum signed by the contractor and approved by the chief procurement officer of the issuing procurement agency.
- Adobe: Combined Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) for Creative Cloud subscription licensing with system-wide eligibility for System members and students of System members. System members are required to purchase an ETLA based on full FTE campus.
- Collection and Reporting Services Software: Framework to ensure the UA System schools are guaranteed the lowest rates during the duration of the UAF contract with Digital Measures.
- Dell-branded Products and Services/Volume Incentive: Governed by and subject to the Midwestern Higher Education Compact (MHEC 07012015). Each eligible Campus within the System has been issued a specific contract code by Dell.
- Digital Measures - Activity Insights: Electronic system for keeping track of faculty's activities including teaching, research, and service that streamline the review process for annual faculty activity reports, promotion and tenure decisions. Discounted pricing extended to all UofA System campuses valid through December 31, 2024. Contact Becky McCoy firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- HPE (Aruba): Network equipment, wired and wireless solutions now available for the UA System at deeper discounts. Refer to the Next Step Innovation Pricing Agreement for your discounted options as a UA System member institution. This additional discount process was negotiated with Next Step under the NASPO Data Communications Products Services Contract SP-16-0027 as established by the state.
- Identity Theft Protection: Identify Theft Protection services, system-wide eligibility. Contact Steven P. Wood, Assoc VP Emp Benft & Risk Mgmt, email@example.com (501-686-2941).
- Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES): Cost-effective contract for Microsoft software and services, system-wide eligibility.
- Microsoft Premier Support: Microsoft in-depth support services, system-wide access. Refer to the Microsoft Enterprise Services Support Solutions site or contact Ben Syltie, MS Premier Technical Account Manager (425-538-0758). You may also contact Becky McCoy, IT Contract Manager at UAF (479-575-5645).
- VMWare: Combined Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) between UAF and UALR only.
- VOIP through NWN Corporation: Unified communications and collaboration solution established by the UofA System Office.
For general questions, please contact Becky McCoy, IT Contract Manager at UAF (479-575-5645).
Agency and State Contracts
- Statewide Furniture Contract Site
- Contract Number: ST130230R/ST140094
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Tax Law Changes for Moving Expenses
- The newly enacted tax law prevents a tax-free reimbursement of moving expenses beginning January
1, 2018. The University of Arkansas is assessing the implication of this change and
this policy will be updated in early 2018.
- The newly enacted tax law prevents a tax-free reimbursement of moving expenses beginning January 1, 2018. The University of Arkansas is assessing the implication of this change and this policy will be updated in early 2018.
- Relocation Expense Information
- Contracted Moving Company
- University Policy 411.1
- Federal Publication 521
- Contract Number: E&I - CNR01267
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2020
- Contract Number, Michelin: ST160013
- Contract Number, Goodyear: ST160012
- Contract Number, Bridgestone: ST160014
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Official Specs & Pricing Spreadsheets
- Vendor Awards Summary
- Vehicle Purchase Instructions
- Contract Number: ST180001
- Expiration Date: 10/18/2018
- NOTE: MV-6 forms for new vehicles should be submitted between October and March due to vendor cutoff dates and the contract negotiation timeline.