This page provides information concerning technology purchases for UA departments (i.e. hardware, software, UA site licensing, UA web sites and accessibility). See the Technology Pre-Approval information for further clarification.
UA Contracts (List of all UA Contracts)
- Hardware (Computers, Computer Parts/Accessories, Copiers, Printers)
- Software (Adobe)
- Software (Microsoft)
- Technology Access Clause
- Microsoft Campus Agreement (General information for campus)
- IT Services Site Licensing (UA IT Services software site license information)
- University Web Sites and Online Communication
- All official, non-personal university web sites must comply with graphic and web standards maintained and enforced by the Office of University Relations (UREL), and the creation of such web sites must be done in collaboration with UREL. Any technology procured in regards to any resulting web site must be reviewed/approved by UREL for adherence to state and federal guidelines regarding accessibility. For questions contact Chris Nixon, Director of Digital Design and Development (UREL).