The University of Arkansas Office of Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Contracts is committed to promoting value in support of the U of A community. With focus on risk mitigation, contract compliance, cost savings, and UA System-wide collaboration, the Procurement team supports the U of A campus in identifying strengths, weaknesses, and efficiencies while interpreting the principles of public and educational procurement, and compliance with state laws and regulations. The Procurement team serves as a trusted support partner, pursuing strategic responsibilities and commitment to providing proficient guidance for procurement-related methods in support of U of A goals.
- Campus User Quick Reference
- Faculty/Staff Resource Guide
- Formal Bids
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
- Procurement Fundamentals - PowerPoint Guide
- Procurement Laws & Rules
- Procurement Policy & Guidelines
- Procurement Resources and Quicklinks
- Procurement Supplemental Guides
- Procurement Terms & Conditions
- Purchasing Methods
- Scientific Supplies - VWR
- State of Arkansas Procurement Manual
- Workday - Finance Resources & Training
Need help with PaymentWorks?
- PaymentWorks - UAF Sharepoint
- Supplier Information
- Supplier Registration (new suppliers must be invited by UA, and must have a confirmed or intended business relationship with a UA department)
Need help with Workday?
- Access Workday through the Workday App located at myapps.microsoft.com and login with your university credentials. Search for Workday or scroll down the page until you see the Workday App.
- Find Workday Support Services, including Training, on the UA System Intranet
- For help with a technical or functional area issue within Workday, please visit the Workday Help Portal.
Notices & Updates
The Office of Business Services (Procurement, Travel, eProcurement, and Supplier Services) resides at Uptown Campus West:
1001 E. Sain
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Cooperative Contract Use
October 24, 2019: Per changes with State of Arkansas Procurement Law, the use of cooperative contracts (such as E&I, NASPO, TIPS/TAPS, etc.) are limited and require pre-approval by Office of State Procurement (OSP). If any UA department anticipates procurement of goods or services through any cooperative contract the department must pre-plan and include the Procurement office in advance of request and prior to commencement of any work/service or purchase of goods. Procurement will then send notice of the request to OSP.
Competitive Quote Bids
Competitive Quote Bids are highly encouraged ($20K to $75K) and will help avoid delays with your needs. This is an option for departments instead of requesting purchase through a cooperative contract.