Professional Technical and General Contract Services
ACT 557/Services Contracts
Technical/General Services (TGS) and Professional/Consultant Services (PCS) contracts are known collectively as "Services Contracts".
Professional/Consultant Services: The contract specifies the performance standards expected from the rendering of the services, rather than detailing the manner the services shall be rendered. State agencies do not have direct managerial control over the day to day activities of the individual providing the service.
Technical/General Services: Involve time and labor and are evaluated based on the quality of work and the results produced. Contract specifies the performance standards expected in the rendering of the services. State agencies have managerial control over the day to day activities of the individual performing the services.
PCS-TGS Contract Forms
- PCS-TGS Contract Review/Approval Requirements
- Services Contract Instructions
- Services Contract Form
- Services Contract Amendment Form
- Services Contract Amendment Instructions
- 98-04 Disclosure *SEE BELOW
- Equal Opportunity Policy Requirement
- Certifications for Contracting with the State of Arkansas
- Form addressing the Israel Boycott Restriction, Illegal Immigrant Restriction, Energy/Fossil Fuel/Firearms/Ammunition Industries Boycott Restriction, and Scrutinized Company Restriction
- PCS-TGS Sole Source Justification
- Special Procurement Justification
- Contract Deadlines *SEE BELOW
*NOTE: If vendor has a disclosure to report on the 98-04 form, the contract will be subject
to an EARLIER submittal deadline (refer to "Contract Deadlines").Reference UAF Policies
& Procedures: (Policy is currently under review.)
For questions regarding PCS-TGS contracts, contact Ellen Ferguson.